Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Toggling MODE activated.

“Oh! Yeah, I said I’ll come, but I’m not feeling like stepping out of my house today, you guys enjoy!” I hung down the phone and leapt back to my desk with a scribbling pad and a pencil. Started off with a sketch, hoping, I would finish it soon. It had been just 10 minutes and I was left with no interest to continue. Turned ON television then turned it off. Played a couple of favorite songs on my PMP, and well found even tweeting was jobless!!  Nothing, literally nothing pulled my mood up. You know, what a disgusting day it is when you’ve no interest in anything you do.
*This all happened in a matter of 1 hour*
|Period|

After a silent nap of 15 minutes I suddenly woke up, called back that friend to whom I spoke earlier, said, “Hey I’ll be there in other 30 minutes!!” and got to my foot to get dressed up and leave…
|Period|

I assume mood swings are real. This was just another day I wanted to do a few interesting things but ended up doing boringly nothing but this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave me a comment here..

Powered By Blogger