Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Glorious Past

Oh yes! This is not how it is now. This is photo manipulation. I did edit it. Saturated the colors, tweaked the white balance and what not.

But, I'm sure this is not even close to how it would have looked in the glorious past. Centuries have past, colors have faded, millions and millions have left their foot prints, many invasions, destructions, countless thunders and storms, days and nights have passed.

What intrigues me everytime I visit a historical place or a monument is how time stands still and take us to the past. Every stone laid, every carving that's etched, architecture and technology used, sometimes a few ancient things draw me so much that I would like to believe I happened to be present during that particular age and now I have just returned to the place. Sounds weird. But the kind of attraction I feel towards the ancient or historical things which we don't own or never visited is inexplicable. Crazy stuffs apart... What are we leaving behind ? Concrete buildings? Ruined monuments? E- waste and  deserts? Is there anything that's remarkable post independence - that would probably stay and astonish for centuries to come? Nothing that I know of. ☹️🙄.

Glorious Past

ನಮ್ಮ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ
ನಮ್ಮ ಹೆಮ್ಮೆ✨ .


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave me a comment here..

Powered By Blogger