Monday, October 01, 2012

The world - the way I see

Life's not the same every day, each person we interact leaves some impression on us, may be permanent or momentary but it does affects us!I keep doing same mistake of judging people when I'm blind with love & affection I posses towards them, may be each individual have different purview and perspectives, may be 'm complicating or may be I'm wrong. But all I have to say is "You do not see the world the way I do!"

This very complex-ed confused ideas and mixed feelings led me post this poem I wrote yesterday night-

Tranquility completely destroyed,
Calm and peace- a big void,
common dreams ended in drain,
thoughts that wandered sung refrain

The problem is you do not see,
the world the way I see.

Anger that boils within,
blood that rushes through vein,
Not the hot burning coal,
Not the boiling tender soul,

The problem is you do not feel
the world the way I feel.

Crossing thousand miles a beat,
Skipping hundred thoughts a minute,
Happier all of a sudden, gay and glee, 
blossoms my soul, pale and plea

The problem is you do not see 
the world the way I see.

Rushing in grubby thoughts 
Weeding it out - godly bots
Utter nonsense in uber mess,..
By now I know you would guess

The problem is I do not see 
the world the way you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave me a comment here..

Powered By Blogger