Monday, November 19, 2012

"Diary Page"

Started writing my dairy that day:
   "Someday I got to learn from my mistakes quickly. I shouldn't let down my good old dreams and goals for the shining new ones,..."
In this process if re- prioritizing my mind shelf, I discovered that I'd ' I ' on the top of it and the rest below with descent 10 foot distance.

You know mind's dirt yard, you throw anything it takes gratefully!! It do not know what 's good , better and best. Leave alone bad- it won't recognize it!This mind is a logical unit, manipulative, speculatively instant blabbering machine, inadequately clueless living 'object', finally Un-mimicable deadly funny being. 

What I intended to say that I discovered was- Think with your heart through your mind. But not through your mind alone.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave me a comment here..

Powered By Blogger