Friday, June 12, 2015

Warning: Deep!!

Somewhere deep,
Inside me, I fall again and again,
For the lies this heart tells,
For the dreams these eye show.

Somewhere yet again,
I fail!
To realise whats true
And whats false

This wave
Of fall and raise,
Pushes me ahead
Time and again.

Peoms? I just dont know what to call these random lines I usually write, there were times when I spammed my twitter TL with these stupid senseless lines. After instagram happened to me, I have stopped writing much there... People do remember me there! That surprises me.

Who are true, who are false? What is real and what is not? We all have a parralell life running!
.
One is virtual
And the other is real? Is that the way things have to be??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave me a comment here..

Powered By Blogger