Saturday, December 23, 2017

Books, thoughts and photography

Happiness is Books... Books are love... Fresh smell of the prints and the crisp texture of the pages...how much I missed this. 😍 Back to books feels so alive already. Flipkart is delivering books in batches and one more batch is yet to come... Can't wait.. won't wait.. "Letters from Kargil" is half way through... Yes, I read it at work today in the tiny whiny free slots I got. Very small book though... And as you can see... "India's Most fearless" and "Mission Overseas" are queued... These books are from the genres I never before indulged into but only read as a piece of News item. Trust me I'm a fan of this genre now. That doesn't mean no more fictions & novels... "The boy who loved", " Everyone has a story", "All Rights Reserved For You"  in queue as well...


From Balamangala ( ಬಾಲ ಮಂಗಳ ) to Harry Potter. From Jeffery Archer to Sheldon. From Chetan Bhagat to Durjoy. From John Green to Haruki Murakami. 
From Bhairappa (ಬೈರಪ್ಪ) to Khaled Hosseini... And then APJ's books to the mainstream Biographies &True factual books... Yeah... some where... the avid book reader still resides in me..! 🙂 😅😅😍😍📚📓📙📘

Also these are the first books I bought in my earnings. That's something special for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave me a comment here..

Powered By Blogger