Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Sunsets. . .

ಸೂರ್ಯಾಸ್ತ.

I so want to write a long caption for this pic. Read on if you will.
.
It so happened to me yesterday, as if I were lost in a sea of thoughts. Thoughts crumbled and rumbled, a few were pleasant ones, a few were uncategorized. A mixture of emotions flood through my veins. I could almost feel the explosion. I could see how vulnerable a human as strong as I can get, when a storm of thoughts hit so hard. I could not decide if it were the thoughts or the vulnerability that was more painful. When uncertainty threatens the creature inside you, no surprise you'll shiver and shake. But as the sun set along the horizon, I felt a strange trance, as if to calm down that scared creature in me. I felt breeze in my hair again, I could feel my heart beat normal and I felt a strange relief. If this is what a sunset could do... I wonder how many more sunset I get to see in silence. Grasping every change it make to my mind and body. There is a strange connection to my soul and the celestial bodies. The Sun, the moon, the stars and the skies spell a charm everytime.
.
.
.
#dreamersdiary #inspiresomeone
Follow me on instagram @kanasugaarthi
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave me a comment here..

Powered By Blogger