Monday, August 17, 2015

Nothing is Permanent

Once upon a time, not so long ago, a Dark cloud was consoling a White pluffy cloud on a mountain top.

"Sometimes rather most of the times in life, I feel like crying, I feel helpless, I am not as adorable as you are, I am not what people might like, people blame me if I rain, people curse me if I don't, people don't give a damn as far as they're not bothered, they worry only when it's troubling them.
I being a dark cloud have many things to brood upon, but I am here for a reason, Good or Bad, I have to form clouds and rain when it's time! I am created for this reason."
White young Cloud ☁ which was listening carefully, was depressed in life, wiped away the tears, and started accepting the things the experienced Dark cloud was saying.
Further more.. The Dark cloud continued...
"Ups and Downs, Appreciation and Depreciation are all part of life.
Suffer when you're ill,
Cherish when you succeed.
Life is once, make it Purposeful..."
.
By then the wind blew hard, another Dark cloud came dashing this one, two clouds melted to rain, the dark cloud ended it's purpose of life.
-------------------------------------
Pic taken somewhere on Bengaluru- Mysuru Road, Made me write this story.
Disclaimer : The characters and the situations in this story are all imaginary and purely a fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave me a comment here..

Powered By Blogger