Monday, August 17, 2015

It's Okay!

I write for myself.
I write for I want to write.
I write so that I feel better.
.
Today, I felt the need to understand that it's okay if others don't like what we do so passionately.
It's okay if none console us when we're depressed.
It's okay if none like us the way we are.
It's okay to cry and brood over the problems.
It's okay if people mock you.
It's okay to be a loner by choice.
It's okay to be a loser.
It's okay to dislike the society.
It's okay to ignore social gatherings.
It's okay to get ignored.
It's okay to be a burden to everybody.
It's okay to suffer the illness.
It's okay if not wanting to do what everybody else do.
It's okay, absolutely Okay, to be abnormal.
It's okay, as far as nothing is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave me a comment here..

Powered By Blogger